Selenium – What is it.?
Selenium is a Free and Open source software test automation tool for testing web based software applications. Selenium is a bunch of tools which allows user to test applications throughout different web browsers and operating systems.
Here are the four tools available in Selenium suit
Pros & Cons of Selenium
- Free and Open source tool.
- Can run scripts across multiple browser and operating systems .
- Ability to execute tests paralley using Selenium Grid.
- Supports only for Web Applications.
- QA Team members required to have higher-level technical skills such as programming.
- Lack of test management and reporting facilities.
- No IDE available makes harder to develop scripts compared to other automation tools.
Hope this article is helpful to you. Please let us know your comments below.